Almond And Chocolate Fingers Recipe
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- 1/2 cup roasted and chopped almonds (badam)
- 1 cup crushed digestive biscuits
- 175 gms milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50 gms butter
how to make the recipe:
- Grease and line an squarecake tin.
- Put the butter,chocolate and honey in a pan and heat gently until melted.
- Stir in the biscuits crumbs and almond until thoroughly mixed,turn into the prepared tin and smooth the top.
- Leave until set,then cut into fingers before serving.
Back to Recipes