Bread Pakora with Paneer Recipe
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- Sandwich Bread 6-8 slices
- Paneer 100 gm
- Onion 1
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Gram Flour 1 cup
- Salt Water
- Oil for deep frying
how to make the recipe:
- Chop the onions. Grate paneer.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil and add ginger garlic paste, onions. Saute for sometime.
- Add paneer, salt, chilli powder, garam masala and saute for some more time.
- Keep aside. Remove edges from the bread and cut them diagonally to get triangle shapes.
- Mix a pinch of salt with gram flour and add a cup of water to make a batter of thick consistency.
- On one triangle bread slice keep the Paneer/Cheese filling and keep another slice on top of it.
- Heat oil in a kadai. In the meantime make all the sandwiches and keep them ready.
- Once the oil is hot dip the sandwich in the batter and fry them till golden brown.
Back to Recipes