Tikha Baigan Masala Recipes
- prep time 15 mins
- cook time 25 mins
- total time 40 mins
- 1. Brinjal (1/2kg small size)
- 2. garlic (1whole)
- 3. onion (3-4)
- 4. ginger
- 5. turmeric powder (1tsp)
- 6. chilli powder (2tbsp)
- 7. grated coconut (2tbsp)
- 8. garam masala (1tbsp)
- 9. jeera (1tsp) 10. salt (to taste)
how to make the recipe:
- 1. Take a mixer, Put all the ingredients in the it except brinjal and grind them without adding water.
- 2. Take a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of oil in the pan. Put the mixture in the pan and fry it properly. Now take off the pan from the heat and keep it to cool.
- 3. Take brinjals, wash them and dry them. Make 4 slits on the each brinjal. Fill the fried mixture in each brinjal.
- 4. Take a kadai, place it over heat. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in it and then put the stuffed brinjals in the kadai. Cook the brinjals and add little water to the brinjal. Put the small piece of jaggery to give the taste to the dish if required.
- 5. Cook it for about 15-20 minutes. Now tikha brinjal masala is ready and serve it hot with chapatti or rice.
Back to Recipes