Quick Tips for Your Lips And Lipstick :
* To stop lipstick from bleeding, apply a lipliner, or use foundation over the lips first.
* If you have big lips, apply muted colours like purples, browns and bronzes.
* If you have small lips, avoid dark colours to look attractive.
* Professionals will always prefer to use a brush for lipstick application. Brushes normally let you to use much less lipstick.
The colors that go well with you are
* Light blondes can make use of wines, berry's and mauves. They moreover suit cappuccino colours.
Golden blondes must use corals, apricots or peachy hues.
* Blondes with olive skin tones are the most excellent suited to warm peaches, browns or terracotta's.
* Brunettes suit terracottas, cinnamon's and brown colored reds.
* Red heads can use warm terracotta colours, cinnamon's and peachy browns.
* You can mix one-tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delicious home made lip balm.
* Apply the juice of lemon skin for avoiding black colour of lips.
* Massage your lips with coriander leaf juice for soft and rosy lips.
Back to Tips